The topics listed below contain the essentials for
getting you started with
XLL Wrapper Generator.
You may prefer to follow the guided
walkthroughs that show you
step-by-step how to create, build and use an XLL wrapper library.
In This Section
- Creating a wrapper project
- How to create a Visual Studio project for a wrapper library.
- Model files
- How to create a model file, which defines the functions in an XLL add-in.
- Wrapper classes
- An introduction to the wrapper classes, and how to use them.
- Client applications
- How to develop client applications that call the wrapper classes.
- Information files
- An introduction to wrapper information files, which can be used
by the developer to fine-tune and enrich the wrapper functions that are generated.
- The build process
- Describes the process used to generate code and build the wrapper library.
- Deploying wrapper libraries
- Lists the requirements for deploying wrapper libraries to users'