The XLL+ Class Reference contains details of all the classes and functions
contained in the XLL+ run-time libraries.
All the classes and methods in the reference are accessible through
on-line help in Visual Studio.
Just select the method or class name in your source code, and type F1 to
go to the relevant help page.
- A list of all the XLL+ object classes.
- A list of XLL+ header files.
- A list of the various XLL+ runtime libraries, and of the project settings that affect them.
- A list of XLL+ example code fragments.
- A list of all messages returned by the XLL+ run-time libraries.